[tex-live] macs & tex live doc

Karl Berry karl at freefriends.org
Mon Jun 30 20:37:50 CEST 2003

Hi Michel,

    provided the notes about frontends and editors are reported in readme.fr

I had incorporated the README-MAC-OSX information into README.MAC.

I also just changed README.MAC to more clearly distinguish the 10.2/10.1
cases, based on what you said.

If all this info is in the documentation as well, then I agree we should
just remove it so we only have to maintain it in one place.  That's my
goal for this week, to review the main documentation.

Meanwhile, can you (or anyone) please review the current README.MAC and
fix anything that needs fixing, or at least tell me if anything's wrong?
I don't use Macs myself.

Thanks,
karl