[tex-live] CD /DVD images (some notes)

Karl Berry karl at freefriends.org
Wed Jun 18 10:09:44 CEST 2003

    > As for *demo*, /source/ is not needed, I think. So we have 20MB
    > to spare.
    OK. I will remove that /source/ and add some extra files to the top
    level

I fear that /source/ is needed.  Well, at least it would be simpler if
it was included.  If it's not included, then we have to keep the exact
sources used around for three years (at least), and add another README
about where to get the sources electronically or on CD -- and that would
be different for the cd's distributed by Dante vs. TUG, since obviously
no one group can be responsible for distributing "source" cd's to everyone.
Complications ...