[tex-live] CD images

Karl Berry karl at freefriends.org
Wed Jun 11 11:02:16 CEST 2003

    However, I may have a usable subset of the
    current TL which fits on a cdrom and that could be used on both linux
    and win32.

Yes, we definitely want to have a live (demo/subset) cd, as we
discussed.  That's what we've been promising.

However, that's a different issue from whether the dvd is live, or just
a copy of the installable cd.  For simplicity, my suggestion was to make
it the same as the installable.

So I guess we're going to need at least two "runtime" directories.  I'm
not sure what Master corresponds to right now -- I don't see anything
compressed there ... Help?