[tex-live] status report on TL? (LaTeX release)

Gerben Wierda Sherlock at rna.nl
Mon Jul 28 16:44:44 CEST 2003

On Monday, Jul 28, 2003, at 03:34 Europe/Amsterdam, Staszek
Wawrykiewicz wrote:

> If I understand the whole discussion, we need the _same_ source/
> (not source.development/) for including on CDs/DVD and for remaking
> all binaries.

> Otherwise, we cannot distribute old source/ tarball
> which is completelly different from the current state.

I would say that the CD/DVD/image should contain the snapshot of source
from when the binaries were created. But source woul dnot need to be
fixed at what is on the image (hasn't been for the last years anyway).

"To be or not to be, that is the question" -- Parmenides