[tex-live] inst image 370mb? and more notes

Staszek Wawrykiewicz staw at gust.org.pl
Mon Jul 28 06:14:56 CEST 2003

On Sat, 26 Jul 2003, Karl Berry wrote:

> The autorebuild of the inst image is only 370mb today?
> I don't see anything obviously messed up in the build output to account
> for the drastic drop in size.

It was very interesting but before I had occasion to check it more,
Sebastian rebuilt lists/ and now that's OK.

> Staszek, ean.tpm has some syntax errors (sorry if you already fixed them):
Sorry, it was my fault. SPQR corrected that. Thanks.

I found that faq-english.tmp contains something strange:
texmf/doc/html/faq/FAQ-ps at empty.html

----
install-tl.sh option for demo/live
<R> do not install files, set up to run off CD or DVD
doesn't work at all. For install-compr.sh this option is obsolete.

----
I added to MakeImages.sh, "demo" section:
cp install-pkg-live.sh install-pkg.sh
(just for completeness ;-)

"inst" section:
exclude bin/win32 after copying TeXsetup.exe to /tpm

As for "demo", we should copy just all win32 binaries since
xemtex tree is not enough.

--
Staszek Wawrykiewicz
StaW at gust.org.pl