[tex-live] status report on TL? (LaTeX release)

Karl Berry karl at freefriends.org
Sat Jul 26 10:13:28 CEST 2003

    no, I think use should go for this date.

Ok, good.

    Is documentation taken care of? I've to adapt the German version
    when I'm back, but I'm pretty sure that Fabrice will have additions
    to the Windows part as well.

Yes.  Other than the Windows section, as far as I'm concerned it is
done.  At least no one has sent me any comments.

The only pending change is the exact composition of the demo image,
which I think is important to document, but I'm waiting until it's
closer to final.