[tex-live] August 1 deadline?

Fabrice Popineau Fabrice.Popineau at supelec.fr
Thu Jul 24 21:22:51 CEST 2003

> Just to throw out an arbitrary date -- any chance we could be done,
> really done, on, say, August 1?  That's a week from today.  (Yikes.)
> If not then, when?  Any thoughts on a realistic deadline?

> Issues that come to mind: 1. Documentation translations.  2. System
> binaries.  3. Demo image size.

> I know Volker and other important people are still at TUG2003, but I
> thought I'd get the discussion started, at least ...

Speaking for myself, I can't do it. I'll be back home on the 6th of
August, and I won't have any access to my office before the 18th of
August.

There are still a couple of issues I'm working on and I would like to
sort out. So if we can delay this up to August, 25th or something like
that, it is more realistic for me.

I'll ask Volker what he thinks.

Fabrice