[tex-live] status report on TL?

Norbert Preining preining at logic.at
Thu Jul 17 16:17:21 CEST 2003

On Don, 17 Jul 2003, Sebastian Rahtz wrote:
>  4. binary tree: stable for 12 architectures, but not at the release we
> want. ideally we want a complete round of recompilations very soon,
> as soon as Martin releases pdftex, using what is now source.development.
> but that remains contentious?

What about the compilation problem in omfonts?

Best wishes

Norbert

Norbert Preining <preining AT logic DOT at>         Technische Universität Wien
TOTTERIDGE (n.)
The ridiculous two-inch hunch that people adopt when arriving late for
the theatre in the vain and futile hope that it will minimise either
the embarrassment of the lack of visibility for the rest of the
audience. c.f. hickling.
			--- Douglas Adams, The Meaning of Liff