[tex-live] iso images notes

Karl Berry karl at freefriends.org
Wed Jul 16 10:57:42 CEST 2003

    Demo CD is for demonstration purposes only, isn't it?

And for running live off CD.  (As opposed to DVD.)  So it will be nice
to include as much as possible.

    If something must go, I rather agree with Sebastian's suggestion
    (musixtex and cb).

I agree too, assuming that's enough to get things to fit.

BTW, when it's finalized, the documentation will have to be updated,
since I state in there now that -CJK is the only difference.  (I wish I
could autogenerate the difference, but turning the diff of live.scheme
and full.scheme into usable text defeated me.)