[tex-live] macs & tex live doc

Karl Berry karl at freefriends.org
Sun Jul 6 21:00:55 CEST 2003

Thanks for the info.

    texlive is *not* usable on these systems, sorry !

Do the Mac binaries work on pre-MacOSX?  If so, then it's potentially
useful (e.g., by copying files by hand), even if the normal installation
does not work.  If not, then clearly TL is pretty much useless on those
systems.

    2 - Foreign stuff on the cd:

Please, can you, or Gerben, or someone Macish update the necessary
files?  I don't feel like I should do it since I have no way of knowing
if it really works, if more files are needed, etc.

Thanks,
karl