[tex-live] time to compile

Norbert Preining preining@logic.at
Fri, 17 Jan 2003 09:28:13 +0100

On Don, 16 Jan 2003, Sebastian Rahtz wrote:
> I have just updated the Perforce tree in //depot/Build/source/... with
> what should now
> be a stable source. The same thing should appear
> shortly as a teTeX release. It includes web2c 7.4.4,
> pdftex 1.10a, and omega 1.23.2
>
> Fingers crossed, we are now at a stage where web2c,
> teTeX and TeXLive are all at the same point, which
> is really excellent news.
>
> Could I ask everyone who has compiled binaries for TeX Live
> before to gird up their loins, download the source,
> and try again? Either send me the binaries, or

>From source or source.development?

Best wishes

Norbert

Norbert Preining <preining AT logic DOT at>         Technische Universität Wien
BURTON COGGLES

A bunch of keys found in a drawer whose purpose has long been
forgotten, and which can therefore now be used only for dropping down
people's backs as a cure for nose-bleeds.

			--- Douglas Adams, The Meaning of Liff