[tex-live] tldoc, etc.

Staszek Wawrykiewicz staw at gust.org.pl
Fri Aug 29 07:30:23 CEST 2003

It would be fair to inform other people about the last decissions.

Volker (VS) writes:

FP>>> Depends on how long we have. Definitely not for tomorrow.

SW>> German and Polish translations also will not be ready for tomorrow
SW>> So I think we can do that till, say, Sunday, Monday
SW>> Volker?

VS> definitely not, I got the agreement from Günter for his proofreading
VS> for Tuesday, Wednesday earliest.
VS> And, at the moment there is no need to hurry, because Klaus can't
VS> get in contact to the guy who's making the CTAN copy. That will take
VS> some days, I'm sure.
VS>
VS> Staszek, Fabrice, make your translations, it's better to be a bit late
VS> than to deliver without decent documentation. I still think that we do
VS> more harm by unsufficient documentation than by late delivery.

I agree with Volker. And we still do not have Slovak and Russian
versions. Is there any chance?
Since we have some old and new documentation, I left pictures/
with all those .gif and .jpg files and only remade tpm and list files.

Karl, live13.html and live14.html are referenced in livese7.html,
live11.html in livese6.html. Why we have live12.html?

Ps. I touched MakeImages.sh -- we doesn't need Tools/ and setupw32/ (now
empty) on the final product.

--
Staszek Wawrykiewicz
StaW at gust.org.pl