[tex-live] TL schedule

Karl Berry karl at freefriends.org
Sun Aug 24 01:51:19 CEST 2003

As far as the schedule goes, I'd like to suggest that we work along on
the documentation and any bugs tomorrow and Monday.  Then on Tuesday
(the 26th) we'll stop the nightly builds, and do a couple of days of
testing on that (purportedly final) ISO image.

If there are true stoppers, we can rebuild, but I don't think we should
do it for anything less.

Then Volker and A-W can have the final image on, let's say, Thursday the
28th.

Does this sound feasible?  Staszek, Fabrice?  You're the main workers at
this point ...

Thanks,