[tex-live] TeX Live 2003 endgame

Karl Berry karl at freefriends.org
Fri Aug 22 11:23:10 CEST 2003

    Apart from win32 documentation, I think I have updated everything.

Excellent!

In that case, I suggest we concentrate on updating the documentation and
testing, and not make any more changes except to fix serious bugs; I can
document non-serious bugs if need be, just let me know what they are.

And so, we try to stick to August 25 for the final master.

How does that sound to everyone?  Staszek, can you live with that?
I know more testing time can always be used, but we have to cut it off
somewhere ...

Volker, how long after the final images are ready will it take for
production?  And I wonder, would it make sense to start making the CTAN
images now?  And, are you still ok with making the CTAN-on-CD images
that we need, as we discussed?

Thanks,