[tex-live] Re: rc from 20/21

Sebastian Rahtz sebastian.rahtz at computing-services.oxford.ac.uk
Thu Aug 21 13:19:18 CEST 2003

On Thu, 2003-08-21 at 03:33, Staszek Wawrykiewicz wrote:
> Images and installations seems now correct (I only remade
> lists/pdftex).
> I cannot understand why when making installation ( ;-) from "demo"
> I have now annoying messages, but things goes well:
>
>   Essential programs and files
> install-tl.sh: line 221: /tmp/.tmp_inst.2750/tmp: No such file or directory
> install-tl.sh: line 222: /tmp/.tmp_inst.2750/tmp: No such file or directory
> rm: cannot lstat `/tmp/.tmp_inst.2750/tmp': No such file or directory
>   Context macro package
> install-tl.sh: line 221: /tmp/.tmp_inst.2750/tmp: No such file or directory

this is now fixed, so far as I can see. I have also made quite an
important change by putting in a new updmap and texmf.cnf, and changing
the location of map files for pdftex, dvipdfm, pdftex, and ps2pk; this
follows on from the TDS revision. So far as I can tell, this has not
caused any problems.

I am remaking images now

Sebastian