[tex-live] TeXLive with WindowsXP

Horstmarho@aol.com Horstmarho@aol.com
Wed, 4 Sep 2002 09:58:07 EDT

I have installed TeXLive6b (09/2001) on my hard disk. First I tried TeXLive7
(6/2002) which did not work.My editor is WinEdt5. The system works fine well
but I ave two small problems you could possibly help me to solve:

1. I would like to customize the LaTeX error function for WinEdt but I cannot
find the file miktex.ini in which some changes should be made:
Editor=WinEdt.exe"[Open(|%f|);SelPar(%l,7)]"

2. I would like to run WinEdt in the Background Execution Mode which works
only with MikTeX2. Is TeXLive6b based on MikTeX2?

multipart/alternative
  text/html
---