[tex-live] Re: web2c 7.3.8

Thomas Esser te@dbs.uni-hannover.de
Sun, 13 Oct 2002 15:16:27 +0200

> > BTW: Omaga is now back to teTeX-beta.
> Wow! Thanks!

Hey, it is your work that made it possible. It is you who deserves all
the credit!

Be assured, however, that I'll verify that the old problems are actually
solved. I will take the sources to a SUN and try to compile with the
system tools (including lex :-) I'll tell you, if this fails... (but I
don't think so).

> It's not part of official Omega (just contrib stuff), so that's no
> problem. Official Omega only has US, French, and Greek hyphenation
> currently.

Ok, good to know. I am quite unsure about the texmf tree. I just have
copied from TeX Live, but I see funny things in there.  E.g. a ltpatch.ltx
in a funny place (texmf/omega/lambda/omegabook seems quite an "inofficial"
place for a LaTeX patch).

Thomas