[tex-live] web2c 7.3.8

Thomas Esser te@dbs.uni-hannover.de
Sun, 13 Oct 2002 04:47:45 +0200

I just have released a new teTeX pretest with the new web2c-7.3.8
prerelease. I have had a few changed to Olaf's release (nothing really
impressing, just a few minor things). These have been send to Olaf,
but I think that we should update the perforce tree as soon as possible.

The only problem that I see with putting my stuff into the perforce tree
is that some win32 related changes might get lost (since I have some
updated libs: libwww, ncurses). So, how do we proceed? Shall I just update
the perforce tree and let Fabrice recover his changes? Or shall Fabrice
first fix my changes and then update the perforce tree? Or any other idea?

BTW: Omaga is now back to teTeX-beta. Someone should have a look at it;
I don't have mnhyph.tex, so I had to disable mongolian in language.dat.

Thomas