[tex-live] HPUX 10.20 compilations problems

Lars Madsen daleif@imf.au.dk
Thu, 10 Oct 2002 14:28:59 +0200 (METDST)

This time I tried the source file currently found at CTAN. No such luck.
configure wouldn't come through.

a log file can be found at

http://home.imf.au.dk/daleif/conf-gandalf-101002-1335.log

But with the source from CD2 I have been able to compile the TeXLive
binaries.

But I did a few things wrong with my test file, so I thought that it
didn't work (some metapost files that hadn't been compiled from scratch
after I started testing).

One odd thing though. When I did test it, there seemed to be a small idle
period before latex started giving any output. Any idea why this happens?
It might have something to do with the wierd option someone gave me

--without-cnxx-runtime-hack

/daleif