[tex-live] HPUX 10.20 compilations problems

Staszek Wawrykiewicz StaW@guests.ipipan.gda.pl
Wed, 9 Oct 2002 20:17:56 +0200 (CEST)

Lars Madsen <daleif@imf.au.dk> wrote:
> > If you are using Perforce, and build in source.development, it shouldn't
> > be necessary.
> I'm just using what's on the official CD2

It explains most problems with compilation... Sorry, but source.tar.bz2
from the official CD2 (and CD1) is incomplete/broken
16554382 Jun 03 17:06 source.tar.bz2
Please take it from CTAN/systems/texlive/Source
17577996 Aug 06 15:06 source.tar.bz2

(to be exact I have such stuff from tug repositories:
17601199 Jun 08 20:25 source.tar.bz2
which was included on TL7 distributed by GUST ;-)

Sebastian (or Kaja), may I ask again to make it accesible
from http://www.tug.org/texlive/bugs.html
as well as (o)xdvi binaries for linux. Thanks.

--
Staszek Wawrykiewicz
email: staw@gust.org.pl