[tex-live] HPUX 10.20 compilations problems

Lars Madsen daleif@imf.au.dk
Mon, 7 Oct 2002 18:37:53 +0200 (METDST)

I know, but I think that the ggc compiler on out HP-UX 10.20 is a cross
compiler :-(

I'll try again tomorrow. I've given myself another 3 weeks to get this
working.

And if I don't then I give up. Then the people here will have to life with
their poor LaTeX installation, or have to live with the fact the it's not
the same system on our Linux and UNIX servers

/daleif