[tex-live] HPUX 10.20 compilations problems

Lars Madsen daleif@imf.au.dk
Mon, 7 Oct 2002 18:05:21 +0200 (METDST)

yes it is a a bit wierd

But the plan is in the end to compile it on a HP-UX 10.20 system, tehn it
should be runable on HP-UX 11 as well.

But so far I haven't been able to. But I think it's because of the system,
it is not that good and well maintained :-(

/daleif