[tex-live] Another current compile failure on Mac OS X

Olaf Weber olaf@infovore.xs4all.nl
20 Nov 2002 21:49:42 +0100

Gerben Wierda writes:
> On Wednesday, Nov 20, 2002, at 17:45 Europe/Amsterdam, Olaf Weber wrote:

>> _getjobname should come from _mfextra.o.  Remove mf, mfextra.o, and
>> mfextra.c, then run make again.

> Again, that did the trick. But weird, because why didn't make clean
> remove it on my system? Might it be because I have been switching
> between a perforce dump of 'now' versus 'a few days back'?

It looks like make clean just doesn't remove *extra.c, while distclean
does.  The difference is that with the introduction of cweb there are
now .c files that shouldn't be removed by a make clean, so rm -f *.c
cannot be used anymore.

--
Olaf Weber