[tex-live] Current source.development does not compile on Mac OS X

Fabrice Popineau Fabrice.Popineau@supelec.fr
Mon, 18 Nov 2002 23:21:02 +0100

* Vladimir Volovich <vvv@vsu.ru> writes:

> Fabrice, you seem to have changed the line endings in a lot of files
> in mminstance package to DOSish line endings (CR LF).

> I think it's not good. Please correct that.

No it  is not good,  but I wonder how can  I do that  using Perforce ?
The trick is that I use patch.exe to apply patches, and patch.exe will
produce text files. On the other hand, if I turn on the crlf option of
perforce as I did in the past,  it will translate files that shouldn't
be  touch   (the ones  in  /Master).   So I  don't  know   how  to  do
it... Moreover editing source files with XEmacs makes this line ending
problem transparent, so difficult to notice. Any idea ?

Fabrice