[tex-live] image 20020527 on W2K

Janusz S. Bień jsbien@mimuw.edu.pl
28 May 2002 22:36:58 +0200

On 17 May 2002  jsbien@mimuw.edu.pl (Janusz S. Bień) wrote:

[...]

> > > <Fundamentals/general references>

[...]

> Requested documentation not found in a specified place,

I now get this message for `Expanded Plain TeX' (I quote the item from
memory, forgot to write it down and I am now on Linux).

For `KOMA Scipt user's Guide (german)' I get a lot of messages

        special not handled papersize...

For all PDF files I got a strange behaviour: at the first click of
`View' the Acrobat window is visible just for a fraction of second, at
the second click is is displayed correctly.

For `Context command' I get a message suggesting that setup-en.pdf is
corrupted.

BTW, I used the the same CD which didn't on Polish NT.

Best regards

Janusz

--
                     ,