[tex-live] ConTeXt in [tl7 getting closer]

Daniel Flipo Daniel.Flipo@univ-lille1.fr
Wed, 15 May 2002 09:41:15 +0200

Fabrice wrote:
FP>SR> ConTeXt is awaited urgently....

FP>Definitely, with support for the French language by Daniel Flipo !

Correction: with support for the French language by Hans Hagen!
                                                 ^^^^^^^^^^^^^
I have not written a single line of code, just told Hans what
is needed for French  and did some testing on Hans' code
(You know, Sebastian, those bloody « guillemets » you joked about
at EuroTeX'98 in Saint-Malo, and many other « French specials » ;-)

I have noticed a (last) weird problem when testing. Hope to understand
it better today (spending my day on it if necessary) so
ConTeXt should be ready before the end of the week,
fingers crossed...

Fabrice is updating the French documentation for Windows, he will
push the file to me, to proof-read it and add what is to be updated for
Unix. This too should be ready by the end of this week.

Daniel.