[tex-live] documentation / new pictures

Fabrice Popineau Fabrice.Popineau@supelec.fr
Wed, 15 May 2002 01:26:51 +0200

* Sebastian Rahtz <sebastian.rahtz@computing-services.oxford.ac.uk> writes:

>>  %lines 1522..  \item Windows 2000, written on an NT basis, with
>> all the bells and whistles of Win98.  % what about XP?

> I dont know...

I'm running XP for several months, so supported.

>> My setup Notebook FX505 with Windows XP Questions concerning
>> TeXLive.exe what should happen when clicking "Install" -> "Enable
>> Internet access" ?

Nothing in your version,  I intend to   enable installation of  remote
win32 support packages only with a recent  version of IE. Depending on
it, AutoDial will occur  if  no connection  is reported and  the menus
item will be enabled.

Thanks everybody for the doc !

Fabrice