[tex-live] texlive the jubilee edition

Norbert Preining preining@logic.at
Sat, 8 Jun 2002 15:56:37 +0200

On Sam, 08 Jun 2002, Kaja P. Christiansen wrote:
> Many thanks! The http://www.tug.org/texlive/index.html and
> http://www.tug.org/texlive/bugs.html pages have been updated

Am I blind or is there NO link from index.html to bugs.html, this
would hide it quite good ;-)

One more idea for the bugs section: I suggest that we put in
after the date a tag for arch/os so that it is obious for who
the bug is relevant:

We would have
<li><date> | i386/linux:

or

<li> <date> | all platforms:

> and future downloads, I added 'Extra binary sets' section with a link
> to i386/Solaris2.8. Please do not get attached to the value of
> the link as it will probably change.

I would put a tar.gz or similar there otherwise it is very laborious
to download all the stuff.

Best wishes

Norbert

Norbert Preining <preining AT logic DOT at>         Technische Universität Wien
SHALUNT (n.)

One who wears Trinidad and Tobago T-shirts on the beach in Bali to
prove they didn't just win the holiday in a competition or anything.

			--- Douglas Adams, The Meaning of Liff