[tex-live] TL 7 an dsrc again

Norbert Preining preining@logic.at
Thu, 6 Jun 2002 20:46:07 +0200

Hi all, hi Sebastian!

As ar as I see TL7 is finally finished. Congratulation. I just
returned from a trip to Barcelona and then a week of holidays
diving in egypt.

What about the src thingy now? Is recompiling irrelevant for now?
Will the binaries be updated somewhere? Anything still left
over to do for me?

Best wishes

Norbert

Norbert Preining <preining AT logic DOT at>         Technische Universität Wien
The main reception foyer was almost empty but Ford
nevertheless weaved his way through it.

                 --- Ford making his way out of Milliways whilst under the
                 --- influence of enough alchol to make a rhino sing.