[tex-live] Omega problem also under Solaris and RH

Sebastian Rahtz sebastian.rahtz@computing-services.oxford.ac.uk
Mon, 3 Jun 2002 16:18:22 +0100

On Mon, Jun 03, 2002 at 01:33:36PM +0200, Gerben Wierda wrote:
> I checked with the previous developer tools and the problem (omega
> crashing while creating a format) is the same. In other words, omega
> 1.23 as is in TeX Live Build/source as of yesterday does noet work on
> Mac OS X, period.

how about the Omega binary before the src-special changes? is that OK?
we can revert to that, easily. it would mean the source did not
match the binary, but that would not be the end of the world.