[tex-live] texlive 7, it all starts again

Tomas G. Rokicki rokicki@CS.Stanford.EDU
Tue, 29 Jan 2002 12:36:14 -0800 (PST)

The renewed interest in fixes for dvips is 100% enabled by your
support of the perforce tree, so much of the credit goes to you.
I cannot express how thankful I am for this.

A major reason I slacked off so much is that I had no good way
to develop, debug, and distribute dvips patches for all the
various distributions.  So Sebastian, take a large bow.

Tom Kacvinsky has also provided the lion's share of the effort
by understanding the issues better than I do, organizing tests
and discussing possible fixes using AIM.  He gets a case of beer
too.

Not to slight anyone else, of course, such as those who submit
patches and discuss things by email, but these two are major
heros and deserve all the recognition in the world.

-tom