[tex-live] a bit of mess with unix binaries and man pages

Sebastian Rahtz sebastian.rahtz@computing-services.oxford.ac.uk
Wed, 17 Apr 2002 14:28:14 +0100

> >   altpdfamstex altpdfcont-de altpdfcont-en altpdfcont-nl altpdfelatex
> >   altpdfetex altpdflatex altpdftex
> >   mktexfmt mptopdf nts
>
> These are all scripts. I just compiled the binaries. Where are these
> scripts are coming from?

they are relatively recent additions. best to do a complete
new build, please.

> >   dvi2fax fontimport mkocp mktexlsr oxdvi rumakeindex texdoc texdoctk
> >   texhash texi2dvi xdvi
>
> ??? same problem with these scripts. I don't know which files are
> necessary. Sebastian. Should I kill them, no, better you ;-)
If you make a complete new set of binaries  and send
them to me, I'll clean up

> Again. I will upload disdvi and dvi2tty, or should I upload ALL binaries
> again? Or all files in the bin dir after make world?

all files in bin!