[tex-live] test cd image available

Staszek Wawrykiewicz StaW@gust.org.pl
Tue, 2 Apr 2002 22:19:05 +0200 (CEST)

On Mon, 1 Apr 2002, Sebastian Rahtz wrote:

> I have put up http://www.tug.org/texlive/tlprod/Images/texlive-20020401.iso.bz2
> as a test release. This should include all changes to packages as of the
> end of March, and program source as of mid March.
>
> Testing???? me???? no, I have not even burnt a CD......
>
> NOTE:
>  a) the CD only has binaries for i386-linux, win32 and macosx. others
>     will be on the web, and on a second CD image (when I work out
>     how to cut it down to size)

The above iso doesn't contain win32 and macosx binaries.
Moreover is 705MB, so cannot fit on 700MB disk. I've succeded
to burn the CD in Mode2 (as I understand, it means without error
correction)

Anyway, I'll start checking texmf tree, waiting for Fabrice's stuff, etc.
It'd be fine having next image on Thursday (I have to leave for some days
on Friday, so I can spend the whole night, as usual ;-)

--
Staszek Wawrykiewicz
email: staw@gust.org.pl