lug letter

tex-live@tug.org tex-live@tug.org
Sun, 28 Mar 1999 17:38:32 -0500 (EST)

    of course they need to be in jackets...

Ok, you're right.  Pat, please tell us the additional cost.

    as I know only too well, the variation in the type and cost of jackets
    is large

Cheap is good.

    you'll need to quote precise prices for shipping,

Why do you think that's necessary?  It would certainly be a lot of work
to figure out.  An approximate shipping rate (ask UPS for shipping cart)
is possible, I guess.  However, if we absorb the cost of shipping to the
subsidized groups, it shouldn't matter much, since the well-off groups
can afford to pay whatever it is.  Obviously it'll be whatever the going
rate is.

    and timings for shipping

Patricia, can you tell us the scheduled turnaround at the cd place, please?