tex live status

tex-live@tug.org tex-live@tug.org
Sun, 28 Mar 1999 13:57:02 -0500

I just left a message for Art in his hotel room in North Carolina (which
Marian was kind enough to give to me) asking him about the various
matters Sebastian mentioned -- address/phone to send masters to, any
info on schedule and # of copies for pressing, artwork, and the
copyright file.  I asked him to either call me or send email.
(He'll be in NC until Wednesday, then going to Chicago.)

Sebastian, if there are any issues I should speak with him about, please
let me know.  I will send you a draft copyright file later today.

Pat, this would be a great time to pass along any information regarding
TeX Live which you have :).

TUB team, can you please inform us on how many copies of TL will be
needed for the TUGboat mailing?