thumbpdf installation

Heiko Oberdiek oberdiek@ruf.uni-freiburg.de
Fri, 04 Jun 1999 17:13:55 +0200

Hello,

1. Who has adopted the perl scripts to \bin\win32\*.bat?
   I want to include thumbpdf.bat in the next version.

2. The installation of thumbpdf in TL4 goes wrong:
   * texmf/doc/latex/thumbpdf/thumbpdf.tex:
     at this place it cannot be found by pdftex.
   * texmf/tex/latex/thumbpdf/thumbpdf.sty:
     at this place it cannot be found by plain formats.
   * readme.txt missing in the doc tree.

   I am currently arranging a standard TDS place with Thomas Esser:
texmf/source/pdftex/thumbpdf/readme.txt
texmf/source/pdftex/thumbpdf/thumbpdf.pl
texmf/source/pdftex/thumbpdf/thumbpdf.tex
texmf/source/pdftex/thumbpdf/thumbpdf.sty
texmf/doc/pdftex/thumbpdf/readme.txt
texmf/tex/generic/thumbpdf/thumbpdf.sty
texmf/tex/generic/thumbpdf/thumbpdf.tex
   and will update the installation part of the readme.txt next days.
   If there are bugreports (installation), you can point them to the
   installation part of readme.txt and the newest CTAN version.

Best regards
  Heiko <oberdiek@ruf.uni-freiburg.de>