[tug-board] distributing the CD as an image for download

Sebastian Rahtz sebastian.rahtz@computing-services.oxford.ac.uk
Fri, 2 Jul 1999 09:30:14 +0000 (GMT)

Arthur Ogawa writes:

ok will restore lollipop and texsis to the fold

 > > > latex2/revtex
 > >       macros/latex/contrib/supported/revtex4-beta/
 > >    or macros/latex209/contrib/revtex/
 > >           Mark.Doyle@aps.org
pity we can't have the new RevTeX on there. no chance, I suppose?

 > Approval. The next rev of REVTeX will be under LPPL, I expect.

 > Sebastian, what's my earliest deadline?
things are now frozen for a week, as Fabrice is off. If Xavier wants
the CD master by July 12th, thats it. Otherwise I'll make a new setup
on July 12th and ask Fabrice to process it then.

Assuming Xavier wants to wait a bit (have you heard from him?), then
you now have a week to sort out anything extra

sebastian