Mac stuff on TeX Live

paul paul@pretex.com
Thu, 02 Dec 1999 15:36:45 -0400

Mimi,

I would be willing to at least try to supply a continual updated file listing
for the TUGBoat.   What I will need, or at least hoping to post in the next
Tugboat, a query to all of the TUG members, to submit to me all submitted
packages.  We can set it up in form letter format by which we can have the
authors submit their contributions: their plugin name, location, version,
compatability, etc.  for their rojects.
Yes this is something we should work on.  I will try my best to submit this
information.  I will need to bounce and have a submission guide approved by as
many people as possible.

The TeXLive for the Mac: I do not have the knowledge for this information.  Can
we put in a Query to the Tugboat members for someone to work on this.  On
another note.   Can we also include some sort of help/classifieds in the
tugboat.  It seems to me that there is a huge amount of work in TeX  that has
gone has gone unnoticed, or that has gone undiscovered.  We must create an
avenue by which ideas can be channeled.  Perhaps we can generate revenue by
submitting a mini column, one page, with three or four line mumbojumbo.

Oh yes, there is so much to do!

Cheers,
Paul Mailhot
PreTeX, Inc.