hungarians

Kaja P. Christiansen kaja@daimi.au.dk
Fri, 9 Apr 1999 20:56:40 +0200 (MET DST)

Karl writes:

 > The orders so far as I have them:
 >
 > Rich:
 > *  50 DK-tug                    <mikdam@tdk.dk>
 > *  20 Aarhus              	<kaja@tug.org>

The order for 50 CDs from DK-TUG means that 'my' 20 CDs will not go
to the students at the department (since many of DK-TUG members *are*
students), but to the Brics research group (which is a part of our
department), to be distributed to those members of the group that
were interested. I checked the LUG letter and Licence.tl4 to see whether
this might be a problem, but it doesn't look so. Thought to let you know.

 > *  0 GUST			<ekotp@univ.gda.pl>

Did they say they won't be ordering CDs at all? !!!!!

Kaja