[tex-k] Where does conversion of PostScript pts to TeX pts occur?

Tomas Rokicki rokicki at gmail.com
Sat Jan 26 18:49:26 CET 2019

The EPSF macros literally read the EPSF file line by line looking
for the bounding box.

The scaling by 72.27/72.00 is done when the bounding box numbers
are interpreted in Don's bp dimensions directly in the EPSF macros.

The EPSF macros are pretty simple; you can look at them directly.

I don't know what happens for PDF.

-tom

--
--  http://cube20.org/  --  http://golly.sf.net/  --