[tex-k] luatex font bug: "checksum mismatch" warnings on 64bitsystem

Karl Berry karl at freefriends.org
Fri Feb 26 00:37:21 CET 2016

    > Also, "man ofm2opl" says about "-charcode-format" option,
    > which does not exist:

    Sorry, that describes on the legacy WEB version, now we call
    it as 'wofm2opl'. Try wofm2opl --help.
    In the C version, 'ofm2opl', the corresponding option
    is -char-format.

Akira, if the only difference is the name of the option, I think we
should make the C version accept the -charcode-format too, as a synonym.
Why not?  Can you do that?  I'll adjust the man page to also talk about
them both.  Thanks.  -k