[tex-k] FAIL: tests/ttf.test

Norbert Preining preining at logic.at
Thu Nov 8 00:13:19 CET 2012

Hi Jonathan,

On Mi, 07 Nov 2012, Jonathan Kew wrote:
> Apparently, ICU's build system has an option "--enable-c++11=no" that
> might resolve things if you can add that to its configure invocation.

Didn't work either. I added it to
	icu_config="$icu_config --disable-extras --disable-samples --disable-tests --enable-c++11=no"
in
	libs/icu/configure
and rebuilt, but it didn't help either, maybe we are on the wrong path?

BTW, there is a test about this in
	libs/icu/icu-50.1/configure

# GCC >= 4.4 supports UTF16 string literals. The CFLAGS and CXXFLAGS may chan
ge in the future.
CC_UTF16_STRING=...
CXXFLAGS="${CXXFLAGS} -std=c++11"

so it seems it is already somehow tested for.

Now I have to go to work ...

Best wishes

Norbert
YORK (vb.)
To shift the position of the shoulder straps on a heavy bag or
rucksack in a vain attempt to make it seem lighter. Hence : to laugh
falsely and heartily at an unfunny remark. 'Jasmine yorked politely,
loathing him to the depths of her being' - Virginia Woolf.
			--- Douglas Adams, The Meaning of Liff