[tex-k] FAIL: tests/ttf.test

Norbert Preining preining at logic.at
Wed Nov 7 09:36:18 CET 2012

On Mi, 07 Nov 2012, Peter Breitenlohner wrote:
> First a question about your (installed) system-icu: which version and where
> installed?  If it is not 50.1 (from either icu4c-50_rc-src.tgz or the brand

Actually I have the same problem but without --with-system-icu.
I have the development files for icu4.8 installed on my Debian
system, but I don't use --with-system-icu and the build hanged one.
I was building from a clean svn source dir with the Build script.

So it seems that the compile process somehow picks up the wrong icu.

Best wishes

Norbert