[tex-k] TL '11 pretest as updated today

Peter Dyballa Peter_Dyballa at Freenet.DE
Tue Jun 14 11:38:19 CEST 2011

Am 13.06.2011 um 23:48 schrieb Peter Dyballa:

> The MAP files generated by updmap-sys contain each around 300 lines
> with the illegal character '[' as in this example line:
>
> 	fxlr-8r LinLibertine "TeXBase1Encoding ReEncodeFont" <[8r.enc
> <fxlr.pfb

I solved my problem with the updmap script being a private copy. With
'tlmgr generate updmap' and updmap-sys I built new versions of the MAP
files. Before this

	grep '\[' /usr/local/texlive/2011/texmf-var/fonts/map/dvips/updmap/
psfonts.map | wc -l

returned 271, now it returns 475. As I was told, this is harmless and
prepares for partial embedding of the font... So this is "bug" is fixed!

--
Greetings

   Pete

fools.