[tex-k] Non-fatal warning in xdvik

Paul Vojta vojta at math.berkeley.edu
Thu Jul 7 23:06:47 CEST 2011

Well, since it's xdvik and not xdvi that makes that choice of font,
I can't answer definitively.  However, I can hazard a guess that it's in
part because the standard X distribution includes a font that matches,
namely /usr/share/fonts/X11/75dpi/helvR12.pcf.gz aka
-adobe-helvetica-medium-r-normal--12-120-75-75-p-67-iso10646-1.

As for how to change it, you can edit texmf[-whatever]/xdvi/XDvi, or
change the corresponding X resources.

--Paul Vojta, vojta at math.berkeley.edu