[tex-k] Fwd: Re: [metapost] problem with 'dvips mproof'

Stephan Hennig mailing_list at arcor.de
Sun Oct 10 22:05:44 CEST 2010

Hi,

this is an issue with dvips and embedding MetaPost graphics that contain
text labels originally posted on the metapost list.  I'm moving the
issue here because the conclusion (by others) is, that it's a bug in
dvips.  I'm fully quoting my original bug report and some relevant answers.

Best regards,
Stephan Hennig

-------- Original-Nachricht --------
Betreff: Re: [metapost] problem with 'dvips mproof'