[tex-k] zoom problem in xdvi

tmlam tmlam at se.cuhk.edu.hk
Wed Mar 3 10:06:37 CET 2010

Hi Stefan,

I think you meant -gsalpha with xdvi. Anyway, as I said, turning
anti-aliasing on with -gsalpha does not help but turning it off
afterward solved the problem. However, xdvi by default does not turn on
anti-aliasing by default (unless with -gsalpha). Somehow by turning it
on to off solves the problem. Therefore, I believe there is something wrong.

Regards,

TM Lam