[tex-k] zoom problem in xdvi

tmlam tmlam at se.cuhk.edu.hk
Wed Mar 3 09:39:02 CET 2010

Hi Stefan,

Ghostscript is 8.64. I suppose the option -gsapha is to be used with gs.
However, gs is invoked by xdvi. How can we pass the option to gs through
xdvi?

In fact, you are right about the anti-aliasing. There is an option
button in xdvi that allow turning PS anti-aliasing on/off. By turn it to
on, and then off, the figures can be displayed normally after zooming.
Very strange.

I don't know how to switch postscript on/off. What keystroke we need to
press? I assume it is for xdvi.

Many thanks for you ideas.

Regards,

TM Lam