[tex-k] [tlbuild] 2010 builds

Peter Breitenlohner peb at mppmu.mpg.de
Tue Jun 8 15:47:57 CEST 2010

On Tue, 25 May 2010, Karl Berry wrote:

>    Building on NetBSD/i386 fails in chktex:
>
> It would be fine to just temporarily forget about that test (put exit 0
> at the top of source/utils/chktex/chktex.test) and proceed.  Nothing
> involving chktex can be serious :).

Hi Jukka,

can you please check the contents of your Test.tex. Line 85 should contain
an egu-accent (ASCII 180) before and after the second word example, but they
seem to be changed to spaces (a file transfer problem?)

> I wonder if it's a locale issue.  It seems like it would be safer for
> the tests to explicitly run in LC_ALL=C.

Hi Karl,

I hope not. Doing this everywhere would be quite painful.

Regards
Peter Breitenlohner <peb at mppmu.mpg.de>