[tex-k] status of libpoppler support in pdftex/luatex/xetex

Norbert Preining preining at logic.at
Thu May 7 22:01:03 CEST 2009

Hi all of you engine masters,

the TeX Live sources now contain support for building the three binaries
and accompanying progs with poppler instead of xpdf.

I wanted to ask whether you plan to include these changes into your
repositories, of if you by chance have done that already.

I can send each of you the patch for "his" files, if you like.

Please let me know.

Thanks for all your work and all the best

Norbert